As a leading provider of energy optimization solutions for facilities, security is paramount at Optimum Energy. Our data-driven solution, the OptiCx platform, safely and reliably delivers ongoing energy efficiency results for our customers.
Our Commitment to Security:
- The OptiCx platform uses strong encryption with unique keys. Our use of access controls ensures that we can access only the data needed to perform energy management and optimization services.
- We comply with customer security operating procedures and best practices.
- The OptiCx platform is protected by anti-virus software.
- We strongly advocate that customers implement robust security separations between networks used for Building Automation System (BAS) sensors and monitoring, and those used to transact business and financial information.
- We follow industry best practices to secure our on-premise and cloud-based software and hardware.
- We earned SSAE-16 certification based on our implementation of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity.