|Title:||Human Resources Business Partner|
|Education:||Bachelor of Science or Arts|
• Assists department in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for all company employees.
• Participates in recruitment effort for exempt and non-exempt personnel.
• Conducts new employee orientations.
• Helps deploy annual performance management process and salary planning.
• Manages benefits programs, including monthly billing reconciliation, open enrollment, employee education and Q&A.
• Assists in exit interview process and processing terminations.
• Maintains Human Resource Information System records; data entry of new employees; compiles reports from database as needed.
• Thoroughly investigates and manages employee relations situations; coaches or counsels when appropriate.
• Supervises the accurate and legal maintenance of personnel files and records.
• Maintains knowledge, understanding and compliance with state and federal regulations governing human resources practices.
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
• Compiles payroll data such as employee changes, garnishments, vacation time, insurance, and 401(k) deductions.
• Contacts various department supervisors for any missed times.
• Shares responsibility for processing semi-monthly transfer of payroll data to ADP.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field.
• Three to five years’ experience as an HR generalist or comparable management experience
• One year payroll processing experience preferred
• PHR or SPHR preferred
• Multi-state, particularly California, HR experience preferred.
• Current working knowledge of applicable state and federal laws and regulations governing employment practices.
• Ability to establish credibility and engender trust with employees, vendors, and the general public.
• Comprehensive communication skills including the ability to successfully present information in both oral and written form to a variety of audiences professional group presentation, training and meeting facilitation skills; demonstrated coaching and counseling expertise.
• Effective in a collaborative environment.
• Impeccable integrity, confidentiality and ethical standards.
• Meticulous attention to detail and thorough work product.
• Scrappy, self-directed go-getter.
Compensation: Salary and benefits will be competitive and dependent upon experience and qualifications.
Location: Only local Puget Sound candidates will be considered.
Optimum Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
If you think you could be a successful member of our team, please send your cover letter and resume to Careers@optimumenergyco.com.